As the famous saying goes, Practice Makes You Perfect, this applies to the NEET preparations too!
To BEAT THE NEET Exam
These practice test series are created by VVT’s expert faculty team who have more than 20 years of experience . Solving as many NEET practice Test papers is going to hugely benefit you in scoring well in exams.
The question and answers have been prepared after analyzing the current trends and also keeping in mind the latest NTA pattern covering the entire syllabus of NEET UG which involves a lot of research . Along with your question papers, answer key solutions are also given for better clarity !
We are offering ‘BEAT THE NEET’ absolutely free for all our students to access and use. This bundle usually sells for Rs. 6000 but we are offering it completely free during the COVID-19 crisis to help students practice and ensure that learning continues no matter what.
Fill the form and download test papers.
According to the previous NEET exam papers, Nearly 50% of questions in the final NEET will be easy and in the remaining 20% questions are moderate, 20% questions are moderately difficult and the remaining 10% most difficult.
Don’t get panic because even by neglecting the difficulty questions, still you can get more than 500 marks.
You are advised to concentrate more on known questions and mark the answers first and try to answer the remaining as many as possible. While writing the examination take care about the time management.
Biology – 55 min’s
Chemistry – 50 min’s
Physics – 60 min’s
Recheck – 15 min’s
1 . human physiology( around 20 questions )
2. Ecology ( around 7to 9 questions)
3. Animal kingdom( 4 questions)
4. Evolution- ( around three questions)
Most of the questions in Zoology are memory-based that’s why read them number of times note down important points and flowchart. Remember diagrammatic preparation is very useful for human physiology.
1. P. Lakshmi publications for Biology
2. NCERT 11th & 12th books
3. Truemon’s elimantary biology
1. Biology classification (around 4 questions)
2. Plant kingdom(around 4 questions)
3. Respiration ( around 4 questions)
4. Morphology (around 3 questions)
5. Cell cycle(around 3 questions)
6. Photosynthesis (around 3 questions)
(a) – Principles of inheritance – (around 3 questions)
(b) – Molecular basis of inheritance(around 5 questions)
(c) – Strategies for enhancement – (around 3 questions)
(d) – Biotechnology applications – (around 2 questions)
(e) – Biotechnology principles – (around 2 questions)
Firstly physics require a lot of time management here are the some good scoring topics in physics.
(A)- IN HEAT – thermal properties of matter & thermodynamics & kinetic theory of gases ( around 5 questions)
(B) – Modern physics
1. Dual nature ,2. Nuclear 3. Atoms 4. Semiconductor devices 5. Em waves (all together around 7 questions)
(C) – Optics (around 4 questions).
(D) – Current electricity( around 3 questions)
(E) – Rest of the topics one or two questions will be coming.
1. NCERT text books.
2. NCERT exampler Arihant publications in this please check only MCQ( multiple choice questions) VCAQ( very short answer questions) SAQ(short answer questions).
3. Cengage publications NEET physics by BM SHARMA 4.MTG publications complete NEET guide.
(b) Chemical bonding
(c) Organic chemistry
(e) Chemical kinetics
(f) Co-ordination compounds
(g) D & F block elements
(I) Carbonyl compounds
(j) P – block elements
(1) – N AVASTHI Physical chemistry for NEET & AIIMS.
(2) – VK JAISWAL & O.P TANDON For inorganic chemistry.
(3) – M.S CHOUHAN For organic chemistry.
(4) – master the NCERT vol 1 and vol 2.