IIT-JEE Coaching for 11th Studying Students
Achievers course is particularly for the Students who has been promoted into 11th standard and aiming to appear for the exams like JEE-MAINS, JEE-ADVANCED and BITSAT exams.
This is an year long course for 11th standard studying students.
It provides continuous learning, practice with widest possible coverage of CBSE, ICSE & Matriculation syllabi i.e. integrated syllabus. Concept Based in-depth Knowledge will be given in objective orientation. The teaching methodology is systematic and scientific which raises the academic levels of the students multifold. Positive, stress free and motivating environment builds winning attitude of students which is essential to success more.
- This is an year long course. Course duration : 2 YEAR
- Printed study material will be provided.
- 22 Volumes ie., Mathematics- 8, Physics- 8 & chemistry- 6.
- Syllabus will be completed by December month ending.
- Evaluation: Alternate Sunday full length JEE – MAINS model test( 3 Hrs).
- Scholarship will be provided based on 10th marks or 10 CGPA or Scholarship test marks.
- Scholarship test : for 11th std students - Test based on 10th std syllabus.
- Duration: 90min, Total 45 MCQ. Maths-15, Physics-15 & Chemistry-15
Need Help Deciding?
Our guidance councillors are experienced in providing excellent advice and career advice to numerous aspirants! Speak to us today to identify your interest and get a head start to achieve your aspirations. Apply now, Start early and reaching your goal will be easy a breeze.
COURSE STARTS BY
Mr. B. Srihari Rao ( M.sc, B.Ed )
Mr. P PRASAD ( M.sc. )
Mr. G Srinivasarao ( M.sc, B.Ed )
Mr. B Aditya Vamsi ( M.sc. Ph.D )
Mr. SK Mahammad Hussain ( M.sc )
Mr. S Purushotham ( M.sc )
No. 2 Ethiraj Salai, C-in-C Road,
Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.
Adyar 1No.79, L.B. Road, ( OPP. Globus Showroom )
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020.
Adyar 2"Nibav Buildings", 5th Floor, No.23, Old No.11, L.B. Road,
Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. (Next to Adyar Ananda Bhavan) .
AvadiNo.295, Cth Road, Avadi, Chennai – 600 054.