and X Std Students.
The foundation course is meticulously designed for the students those who are aiming to become future Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Technologists, Entrepreneurs and global leaders
Purely Concept-based & Objective oriented teaching.
Welcome to VVT Coaching Centre, a smart and innovative place to kickstart your career goals. Our faculty with over 20 years of average experience, the foundation course is meticulously designed for the students those who are aiming to become future Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Technologists, Entrepreneurs and global leaders.
Why Choose VVT Coaching Centre?
With interactive classrooms which are made comfortable and equipped with modern multimedia technology coupled with our innovating teaching methods have made it possible for us to achieve our title as the Best Classroom in Chennai! While most of the other entrance exams coaching institutes bring in IIT-ians and Doctors in for lectures, VVT Coaching Centre is the only place that boasts to have a faculty crew who have trained thousands of such Doctors and IIT-ians. Having all this in mind, your question should not really be “Why VVT Coaching?”, but it really should be “Why Not?”
The school board syllabus would develop subject knowledge, but the skills and competencies to face the competitive examinations would be at stake at higher standards. At VVT, coaching will be given in Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Our foundation program, study material, Weekly basic improvement tests (BIT) and Foundation IIT tests (FIT) are constructed in a way that inculcate the habit of application of concepts, thereby paving pathway for effective learning.
Why Should you Enroll in the Foundation Course?
First of all, the preparation well in advance helps to face the competitive examinations easily. The stress free education modules and the foundation created among the core concepts can be experienced by the students in higher studies. The main objective of this course is to make the students comprehend and master the basic concepts in mathematics, physics, chemistry & biology.
The foundation program helps the children to understand the regular classes better, thereby resulting in the best performance in the board exams, which gives them a distinctive edge over the rest of their peers. The program helps children prepare for various talent search exams like NTSE, NLSTSE, Olympiads etc.
National level of Competitive examinations like IIT –JEE, BITSAT, NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, etc., in higher classes will be easier with a strong understanding of the core concepts which is developed by the foundation course.
- Foundation course for 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th std studying students.
- Scholarship will be provided for meritorious students.
- Coaching in Mathematics, physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects only.
- Integrated syllabus ie., Combination of CBSE, ICSE & Matric board syllabi.
- Concept based teaching & Objective orientation.
- Feb 15th onwards students will go for board exam preparation.
- Alternate Sunday– objective model exam. 60 MCQs of Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- OMR sheet- Computer valuation.
- Subject wise, total wise & student wise individual Mark & Rank analysis will be given.
- Printed study material containing Chapter wise, Subtopic wise synopsis,will be supplied.
- Concept based, application oriented & skill based - MCQs LEVEL-1 & LEVEL-2.
- 4 volumes of Material (Mathematics + Biology + Physics + Chemistry).
- 1500+ MCQs in each subject of mathematics, Biology, physics & chemistry for practice.
- Suitable for all competitive exams like NTSE, Olympiads etc.
Olympiads are amongst the most prestigious school competitions in the world. These exams aim at promoting excellence in science including Mathematics & Astronomy.
The Olympiad programmes in physics chemistry, biology, mathematics & astronomy at junior and senior level, are a five stage process for each subject separately. This helps to identify the best students, who can represent India at the international level.
These Olympiads are organized every year to motivate the students strive for better, with deeper understanding of scientific facts and data and to enhance numerical or problem-solving ability, application skills, logical thinking, grasping ability, Mental ability, Reasoning & analytical skills with subject mastery skills.
- National Talent Search Exam(NTSE)
- National level Science Talent Search Examination ( NSTSE)
- State Level Science Talent Search Examination ( SLSTSE)
- International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
- International Olympiad of Science ( iOS)
- International Informatics Olympiad (IIO)
- International English Olympiad( IEO)
- International Olympiad of English Language ( iOEL)
- Unified International English Olympiad ( UIEO)
- National Science Olympiad (NSO)
- National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)
- Indian National Olympiad (INO)
- Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO)
- National Standard Examination (NSE)
- National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS)
- Zonal Informatics Olympiad (ZIO)
VVT using most advance level of standardized teaching methodology with interactive classroom sessions and insightful study materials for all the courses. Our each and every teacher is planned and documented with useful topics and provide education of the following teaching methodology given below:
Eminent & Well experienced staff
Innovative teaching- learning method
Concept Based Teaching in depth
Objective oriented training
Develop analytical & logical thinking
Building competitive spirit.
Performance Review & Improvements.
Interactive & doubt clarification Sessions.
Relevant & Useful Short-Cut Method.
Tips to Solve Lengthy and Confusing Questions.
Academic performance assessments &analysis.
Special Attention for Each Student.
No. 2 Ethiraj Salai, C-in-C Road,
Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.
Adyar 1No.79, L.B. Road, ( OPP. Globus Showroom )
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020.
Adyar 2"Nibav Buildings", 5th Floor, No.23, Old No.11, L.B. Road,
Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. (Next to Adyar Ananda Bhavan) .
AvadiNo.295, Cth Road, Avadi, Chennai – 600 054.